Take advantage of FREE e-learning courses that offer guidance for achieving your energy efficiency goals.
Brought to you by CHES’s Program Partner, Schneider Electric, Energy University offers three CHES Learning Paths and is a robust program of e-learning courses focusing on key energy efficiency topics affecting today’s health care facilities. These courses—available at no cost—provide the information you need to identify, monitor, and manage energy use and to find new ways to simply and effectively create efficiency in any building or structure.
Energy University’s CHES Learning Paths identify courses specific for health care facility managers, energy managers, and technicians:
- CHES: Energy Manager Energy Management
- CHES: Healthcare Facility Manager Comprehensive Energy Management
- CHES: Technician Comprehensive Energy Management
To access CHES’s Professional Paths at Energy University:
- First, register for Energy University.
- Sign in using your unique user name and password.
- When you are logged in, click on the “Professional Development Paths” button on the Energy University home screen.
- Locate CHES Professional Development Paths under “Energy University Partner Development Paths” and explore available sessions.
- Health care facility managers
- Energy managers
- Technicians and engineers
- Some energy management courses are repeated in all three pathways.
CHES: Energy Manager Energy Management (15.75 Contact hours or 1.575 CEUs)
CHES: Technician Comprehensive Energy Management (24.5 Contact hours or 2.45 CEUs)
CHES: Technician Comprehensive Energy Management (20.75 Contact hours or 2.075 CEUs)
- By completing all three CHES pathways, you will accumulate 35 contact hours or 3.5 CEUs
- Additional 10.75 contacts hours or 1.075 CEUs can be acquired by completing extra CHES approved courses. These courses can be found under Course Catalog -> Energy Efficiency Courses. Please download the “CHES Approved CEUs Course List” to view the additional CHES approved courses.
Earn up to 4.575 CEUs (45.75 contact hours) by completing all three CHES Learning Pathways and additional CHES approved courses in Energy University. CEUs/contact hours vary for courses in each CHES Learning Path.