CSA Standard Z8000-18 Canadian Healthcare Facilities Planning Design and Construction has been publicly released and is available in the CSA Store
Updates: 2018 Conference Exhibitors
Updated Floor Plan, Booth Allocation list, Exhibit Manual and the Front Line Staff Registration Form are posted on the Exhibit page of the Conference website.
|Manitoba Chapter||CHES MB 2019 Conference Call for Abstracts
Special One-time Offer Available
|Maritime Chapter||Presentations from the May Conference are posted along with photos!
CHES Maritime Chapter Conference - program
|Ontario Chapter||November 8, 2018, Cambridge ON
Information and Registration are posted for the Fall Education Day
|Saskatchewan Chapter||October 21 - 23, 2018, TCU Place, Saskatoon
CHES SK Annual Conference and Trade Show - program, registration, accomodations
NHFEW October 14-20, 2018
National Healthcare Facilities Engineering Week
October 14 - 20, 2018
Start your planning now!
Register Now for the 2018 CHES Conference!
Smarter Infrastructure for Enhanced Patient Outcomes
- 8 tracks of amazing presentations with many sessions to choose from - check out the program
- CCHFM Core Competency sessions - build up your credits!
- Over 100 exhibit booths offering you the newest and latest in healthcare products and services
- Green Park - think and act green!
- Meet, greet, mingle! Opening Reception, Gala Banquet, Entertainment, Happy Hour
- Conference Registration
- Quick link to web page