Members Only Login
The CHES membership year runs from April 1 to March 31. Members are asked to renew their membership at this time.
If you are a member and wish to renew and have reached this page, go back to the Home Page and follow the instructions:
Update your information
1. Log onto the CHES Website (www.ches.org) with your user name and password.
2. Click on “CHES Membership” in the User Menu bar on the left hand side (below login box).
3. To update your membership profile choose “Edit”; “Update Your Profile” “Contact Information”. Check that your contact information is accurate.
4. Once changes have been made, click on “Update”, for changes to be recorded. This takes you back to your membership profile page.
5. Then choose the “Subscription” tab and under your current membership click on the “Renew Now” button.
6. This will open a form populated with your information, this information can be modified if incorrect.
7. Click on the “Pay Now” button at the bottom of the Page.
8. This opens the PayPal portal which shows a summary of your pre-tax fees.
9. At this stage you can choose to pay using PayPal or cancel and submit payment offline to the CHES National Office by using the form below.
10. If you choose to pay directly to the CHES National Office please add the correct GST/HST amount to your fees owing as per the chart below.
Offline payments should be sent to:
CHES National Office
4 Cataraqui Street, Suite 310
Kingston ON K7K 1Z7